PAN Card User Notice: To avoid legal trouble or financial loss, one needs to fill the 10-digit PAN number with utmost care. A person will have to pay a fine, if there is a spelling mistake while entering the PAN card details, as stated. In addition, if a person has two PAN cards, he has to pay a lot of money for it.
Fill the 10 digit PAN card number correctly: Apart from entering the 10 digit details correctly, one has to keep only one PAN card. If a person has two PAN cards, he has to pay fine.
Tdisaster PAN Card:
Often when people apply for a new PAN card, they don’t come on time and apply for another PAN card again. If he gets two PAN cards with same name and address, he has to submit one card. However, the numbers on two separate cards are different, but as per rules, a person must have only one PAN card.
How to present the second PAN card?
What is the fine of Rs 10,000 provisions?
Under section 272B of the Income Tax Act, 1961, a person may be fined Rs 10,000. So it is necessary that if two PAN acrds come in the name of a person, he should immediately submit one card to the department.
How is it thepply for PAN Card ccorrection oonline:
1) Visit Protean eGov Technologies Limited or UTIITSL portal
2) Fill the PAN Change Request Form online.
3) Mention your PAN number correctly
4) Select the checkbox next to the parameter you want to change.
5) If you want to change the spelling of your name, enter the correct spelling, and check the box on the left side.
6) Check all the details and submit the form.
7) Once your changes are confirmed, a 15-digit confirmation number will appear. Save this number as it will be needed for further communication or to track the status of your application.
8) Make the payment, print the acceptance, attach the necessary documents.
9) Submit to Income Tax Department PAN (Managed by Protean eGov Technologies Limited).
10) If you submit the documents on the UTIITSL website, you must submit the required documents to one of the UTIITSL offices in Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi, or Chennai.
How is it thepply for PAN Card ccorrection offline :
1) Download and print the PAN correction form.
2) Fill and send to your nearest Protean eGov Technologies Limited or UTIITSL center.
3) Submit the required documents.
4) While filling the details, remember to click the box on the left side for the details you want to change on your PAN card.
Use of PAN card:
If a person does transactions of Rs 2.5 lakh per year, PAN card is required. PAN is mandatory for companies with turnover above Rs 5 lakhs. PAN is required if you are buying a car, bike or other vehicle. PAN must be sold for immovable assets of more than Rs 10 lakhs. Also, PAN is required for all goods and services worth 2 lakhs.