Dublin, Dec. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Metals Recycling Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts 2022-2027” has been added to the ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global metals recycling market size will reach US$ 219.8 Billion in 2021. Looking ahead, the publisher estimates the market will reach US$ 302.4 Billion in 2027, indicating a CAGR of 5.46% during 2021-2027.
Metal Recycling Market Trends:
The considerable increase in the use of metals in the manufacture of trucks, cars, ships, airplanes, trains, consumer electronics and household goods is one of the main factors driving the demand for recycled metals worldwide. Metal recycling does not emit harmful gases and helps reduce production costs. In addition, increasing demand for precious metals due to changing lifestyles and ballooning individual incomes is contributing to the growth of the market.
In addition, due to increasing environmental concerns, companies from several end-use industries are investing in recycling precious metals which can then be used for manufacturing pacemakers, artificial cochlea and other medical devices. In addition, key market players offer highly specialized insurance solutions and risk management services to meet the unique needs of recyclers.
In addition, government agencies of many countries, together with private organizations, are adopting innovative ways to raise public awareness about the importance of recycling and dispose of waste in appropriate recycling bins. In addition, they are developing modern recycling technologies that can effectively identify various types of metals. This is projected to create positive prospects for the market.
Main Market Segmentation:
The publisher provides an analysis of the main trends in each sub-segment of the global metals recycling market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country levels from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market by metal type, end use type and industry.
Separation by Metal Type:
Parting by Type:
- Iron Metal
- Non-Ferrous Metals
Break Up by End Use Industry:
- Building and construction
- Industrial Machinery
- Electronic and Electrical Equipment
Separation by Region:
- South Korea
- great Britain
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global metal recycling market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the global metal recycling market?
- What are the main regional markets?
- What is the market division by type of metal?
- What is the division of the market by type?
- What is the market division by end-use industry?
- What are the different stages in the industry value chain?
- What are the key drivers and challenges in this industry?
- What is the structure of the global metal recycling market and who are the key players?
- What is the level of competition in the industry?
Main Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Metals Recycling Markets
6 Market Separation by Metal Type
7 Market Division by Type
8 Market Breakdown by End-Use Industries
9 Market Division by Region
10 SWOT analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
- Aurubi AG
- Commercial Metal Company
- Dowa Holdings Co. Ltd.
- European Metals Recycling Ltd (Ausurus Group Ltd)
- Nucor Corporation
- OmniSource LLC (Steel Dynamics Inc.)
- Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc.
- Limited Sims
- Tata Steel Limited.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9odra9
Global Metals Recycling Market